Breathing is life! That existence is fueled by the oxygenation (breathing) procedure which cleanses the cells with each inhalation and filters out toxic carbon dioxide from the body with each exhalation. Breathing is so critical to our presence that we took our first breath in our mother’s womb. The better we breathe, the better our bodies will function. Elementary education schooled us that breathing has been an undercover action, implying everyone was born breathing the proper way.
Like most things in life, the fact isn’t quite as obvious as it first appears. Studies reveal as individuals age the fact of life induces them to breathe shallowly when they ought to breathe deeply. This stress-induced shallow breathing habit exacerbates present harmful stress in people’s bodies and may prematurely take away their breath (no joke intended) for good unless proactive steps are taken. It’s the high time people re-learned to breathe with their own bellies, not just their chests, like teenagers. Deep and mindful oxygenation is the right means to wellness, per experts.
Thank good, attaining deep breathing ability is simple, it takes practice and awareness. “The simplest and most powerful technique for protecting your health is absolutely free – and literally right under your nose,” based on Harvard trained Dr. Andrew Weil and author of the Bestseller’Spontaneous Healing’. This is part of the Healthy Body Healthy Mind movement gaining traction in the health care field.
Studies reveal proper breathing techniques contribute to successful treatment and control of various diseases such as asthma, depression, higher blood pressure, high (bad) cholesterol, headache, stress, anxiety, and chronic fatigue, etc.. ) However, the same studies cautioned these benefits shouldn’t be substituted to your physician’s prescription and treatment. waterloo air conditioning installation
Experts vouch better oxygenation skills will also be effective in helping individuals naturally fall asleep, improving good mood and sexual delights. Granted I’ve not read , on a lighter note that I state this: Oh , there’s a book on the market subtitled:”Breathing Exercises for Heightened Pleasure and Deep Intimacy” in bed. There you go, my buddy! Eat your heart out on that one; do not be bashful. And do not ever say I never did anything to you. Do I still have your undivided attention? Let’s get back on track. Ha..ha. .ha!
But what is anxiety, anyhow?
“Stress is the body’s way of responding to any type of demand. It may be brought about by both positive and negative experiences. If people feel stressed by something happening around them, their own bodies react by releasing chemicals into the blood. These compounds give people more energy and strength, which can be a good thing if their anxiety is brought on by physical threat. But this can also be a terrible thing, in case their anxiety is in response to something emotional and there is no socket for this excess energy and strength”, each the Mountain State Center for Independent Living. Hogg Mechanical
The main types of stress are:
1. Survival Anxiety uses”fight or flight” reflexes to respond to threat in people and creatures.
2. Internal Stress is when you are confronted by things you don’t have any control over or stressing for no apparent motives. Some people today take this to dizzying heights. They are worrying about addicts who worry themselves to sickness.
3. Environmental Stress is if your environment breed the strain. This is global but is practically inescapable in African cities where poor sanitation, ubiquitous air and noise pollution from vehicles and their non-stop loud horns, exhaust pollutants, pollutants, overcrowding, work and family pressure, fear of armed robbers, kidnappers, assassins, bombers, sectarian violence, vehicular crashes brought on by poor roads and drivers, abject poverty, etc..
4. Fatigue and Overwork pressure takes time to collect before it begins to emit deadly toxins straight into one’s blood and ravages one’s body from inside out. Working in a environment or living in comparative luxury will not preclude one from being a victim. Google and read my well-received article: Working Until You Drop in the United States, Can It Be The Best Way to Call Home? This is hard stress to avoid because people feel it’s beyond their control. Many of us overseas are affected because we wish to be all things to all people both here and in Africa, denying that”weta suya, weta suya, o bun’ahu nama” or we’re only humans.
Breathing exercises are highly recommended anxiety replacements because:
- They can be practiced everywhere.
- They operate rather fast.
- They are Free.
- They take very little exercise to learn.
- They improve your blood with oxygen as you inhale and eliminate harmful carbon dioxide as you exhale.
- They may be used before, during, and following any stressful situation.
- They can effectively reverse gathered pressure to mitigate the harmful effects of chronic stress.
Famous Western medical doctors Andrew Weil and Deepak Chopra continue to perform extraordinary work in teaching these holistic approaches to better health. Monumental benefits stem from the favorable procedures of our ancestors. We’re so keen to discard our good traditional manners (in favor of contemporary medicine)that we neglect to explore their merits. Keep the great ones! The Chinese and the Indian preserve theirs, why not Africans? Guelph Furnace & Air Conditioning Repair and Installation | HVAC Service Areas
Please notice, I’m neither a medical doctor nor do I play one on the Internet. When it comes to the numerous things I do not know, I hear and learn from the pros, and do my own research before adopting any recommendations. Even for things that I know something about, I still keep an open mind to find out more to add to my repertoire; I advise you to do the exact same to optimize what you escape the report.
When, not ifyou find these deep breathing exercises helpful as I did, move it forward to others now; don’t hoard it or take it into your grave! You don’t need to be MD or RN a to spread the word, particularly to people who have restricted access to good healthcare in Africa. After all, it was an Indian engineer (not MD)who educated me a few years about the benefits of proper breathing exercises. Everybody should dare to create a positive impact, albeit modest. Yes, you can! It was clearly one lunatic from Aba, Nigeria, that ingenuously uttered into a combination of English and Aztec languages which,”ama m ihen’abia t hour “. English for: anyone may be a purveyor of intellect.
Conduct your own experiment by checking your blood pressure (BP) before and then after engaging in some deep breathing exercises. Try it, you will be amazed.
In accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), one out of every 3 American adults (the amount could be greater for Africans) have elevated blood pressure and several don’t even understand it since HBP is a quiet killer. Lives would be saved through education and proper investigations in Africa where some deaths and mysterious sickness are falsely credited to voodoo, juju, poison, or witchcraft.